**No StrongStart until September!**
Monday, June 24
- SFRS Parent and Baby/Toddler Drop-in (0 – 24 months old) at CASA, 9:30 to 11:00 AM.
Tuesday, June 25
- Baby Talk (for ages 0 – 12 months) through VIHA at the CASA building, 10:00 to 11:30. Topic: Vision Development.
- Youth Clinic at West Coast Family Medical Clinic, 4:00 to 6:30 PM.
- Knitting Circle at the library, 6:30 to 8:00 PM. Free, drop-in, all levels or beginners welcome!
Wednesday, June 26
- SFRS Parent Discussion group, 10:00 to 12:00. Topic: Garden Party Potluck.
- Prenatal classes through SFRS at CASA, 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Group classes for pregnant women and a partner. Costs $100; subsidy available. Call Teresa at 250-642-5152 to register. Runs May 22 to June 26.
Thursday, June 27
- SFRS Young Parents’ Discussion Group at CASA, includes lunch, 11:00 to 1:30. Topic: Gardening.
Friday, June 28
Saturday, June 29
- Sooke Country Market, on Otter Point Road at Eustace, 10 AM to 2 PM.
- Teen Drop-in for ages 13-17, 7:00 to 10:00 PM at the Sooke Community Hall (2037 Shields Road), put on by SEAPARC staff. Free! Pool, music, ping pong, guitar hero and more. Free snacks included!
Sunday, June 30