**Every school-day morning there is Strong Start at John Muir School from 9:15-12:15.**
Monday, May 20 – VICTORIA DAY
- SFRS CLOSED
- StrongStart CLOSED
Tuesday, May 21
- Moms’ Bible Study group meets at Sooke Baptist Church (7110 West Coast Road), 9:30 to 11:00 AM. Kids welcome – toys provided. You don’t have to attend Sooke Baptist Church to come!
- Baby Talk (for ages 0 – 12 months) through VIHA at the CASA building, 10:00 to 11:30. Topic: Common Baby Care Concerns.
- Toonie skate at SEAPARC, 11:15 AM to 1:00 PM. Children 4 and under free. Cost does not include skate rental.
- Art in the Afternoon with Kelly, 7160 Francis Road, 3:00 to 4:00 PM, for 3- to 5-year-olds. More info here.
- Youth Clinic at West Coast Family Medical Clinic, 4:00 to 6:30 PM.
- Knitting Circle at the library, 6:30 to 8:00 PM. Free, drop-in, all levels or beginners welcome!
Wednesday, May 22
- SFRS Parent Discussion group, 9:30 to 11:00. Topic: Hop and Move.
- Toonie skate at SEAPARC, 10:00 to 11:00 AM. Children 4 and under free. Cost does not include skate rental.
Thursday, May 23
- Toonie swim at SEAPARC, 12:00 to 1:00 PM. Children 4 and under free.
Friday, May 24 (StrongStart CLOSED)
- Youth Floor Hockey for ages 11 and up at SEAPARC, 2:00 to 3:50 PM.
- Teen Drop-in for ages 13-17, 7:00 to 10:00 PM at the Sooke Community Hall (2037 Shields Road), put on by SEAPARC staff. Free! Pool, music, ping pong, guitar hero and more. Free snacks included!
Saturday, May 25
- Sooke Country Market, on Otter Point Road at Eustace, 10 AM to 2 PM.
- Kindergym at SEAPARC, for ages 1-5, $3, 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- “Fast Tides and Rough Waters” Swim at SEAPARC, 1:30 to 3:30 PM. SEAPARC is hosting an Open-Water and Boating Safety awareness swim. Swimmers will participate in games simulated as open-water situations involving large waves, fast tides, and poor weather conditions. Participants will learn about wise choices while boating and how to handle unpredictable situations. It’s also a chance to sign up for your Boat Operator’s license at SEAPARC!
Sunday, May 26