**Every weekday morning there is Strong Start at John Muir School from 9:15-12:15.**
Monday, March 4
- Geek Out @ the library (March 4 to 10): Teen Tech Week. Need some homework help? Discover the eLibrary and all the reliable, online resources available to you, anytime and anywhere! And if you’ve got spare free time, why not explore the library’s collection of downloadable ebooks, audiobooks and music? Drop by the library for more information or better yet, book some time to meet with a librarian for your own personalized tour.
- SFRS Parent and Preschooler Drop-in (25 months – 6 years old) at CASA, 9:30 to 11:00 AM.
- Parent and Child Stick & Puck Hockey at SEAPARC, 1:00 to 2:30 PM. Bring skates, gloves, and a caged helmet. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tuesday, March 5
- Moms’ Bible Study group meets at Sooke Baptist Church (7110 West Coast Road), 9:30 to 11:00 AM. Kids welcome – toys provided. You don’t have to attend Sooke Baptist Church to come!
- Baby Talk (for ages 0 – 12 months) through VIHA at the CASA building, 10:00 to 11:30. Topic: Infant Massage.
- Toonie skate at SEAPARC, 11:15 AM to 1:00 PM. Children 4 and under free. Cost does not include skate rental.
- Art in the Afternoon with Kelly, 7160 Francis Road, 3:00 to 4:00 PM, for 3- to 5-year-olds. More info here.
- Youth Clinic at West Coast Family Medical Clinic, 4:00 to 6:30 PM.
- The Power of Positive Parenting (Triple P) Group Session at CASA, 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Call 250-642-5152 to register.
- Knitting Circle at the library, 6:30 to 8:00 PM. Free, drop-in, all levels or beginners welcome!
Wednesday, March 6
- SFRS Parent Discussion group, 9:30 to 11:00. Topic: Open Play Day (no child-minding).
- Toonie skate at SEAPARC, 10:00 to 11:00 AM. Children 4 and under free. Cost does not include skate rental.
- Prenatal Classes through SFRS, 6:30 to 8:30 PM at CASA. Group classes for pregnant women and a partner. $100 (subsidy available). Call Teresa to register: 250-642-5152.
Thursday, March 7
- SFRS Young Parents’ Discussion Group at CASA, includes lunch, 11:00 to 1:30. Topic: Open Discussion.
- Toonie swim at SEAPARC, 12:00 to 1:00 PM. Children 4 and under free.
Friday, March 8
- Pro-D-Day Toonie Skate at SEAPARC for all ages, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. $2.
- Head Start Music Program through SFRS at CASA. 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM. For 4- and 5-year-olds. Music-based activities – singing, moving, listening, and instruments. Every second Friday. Call 250-642-5152 to register.
- Pro-D-Day Toonie Swim at SEAPARC for all ages, 1:00 to 3:00 PM. $2.
- Teen Drop-in for ages 13-17, 7:00 to 10:00 PM at the Sooke Community Hall (2037 Shields Road), put on by SEAPARC staff. Free! Pool, music, ping pong, guitar hero and more. Free snacks included!
- Family Hockey at SEAPARC, 7:00 to 8:15 PM. Helmets required and youth should have full hockey gear.
Saturday, March 9
- Kindergym at SEAPARC, for ages 1-5, $3, 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Fun Factor Swim at SEAPARC, 1:00 to 3:30 PM.
Sunday, March 10