**Every weekday morning there is Strong Start at John Muir School from 9:15-12:15.**
Monday, February 25
- Freedom to Read Week (February 24 to March 2) at the library. Starting February 25, drop by the Sooke Library Branch to learn more about Freedom to Read week, including books that have been challenged in Canada or controversial throughout history. Find out how you can get involved in protecting intellectual freedom and your right to read!
- SFRS Parent and Baby/Toddler Drop-in (0 – 24 months old) at CASA, 9:30 to 11:00 AM.
- Parent and Child Stick & Puck Hockey at SEAPARC, 1:00 to 2:30 PM. Bring skates, gloves, and a caged helmet. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tuesday, February 26
- Moms’ Bible Study group meets at Sooke Baptist Church (7110 West Coast Road), 9:30 to 11:00 AM. Kids welcome – toys provided. You don’t have to attend Sooke Baptist Church to come!
- Baby Talk (for ages 0 – 12 months) through VIHA at the CASA building, 10:00 to 11:30. Topic: Postpartum Emotions.
- Toonie skate at SEAPARC, 11:15 AM to 1:00 PM. Children 4 and under free. Cost does not include skate rental.
- Art in the Afternoon with Kelly, 7160 Francis Road, 3:00 to 4:00 PM, for 3- to 5-year-olds. More info here.
- Youth Clinic at West Coast Family Medical Clinic, 4:00 to 6:30 PM.
- The Power of Positive Parenting (Triple P) Group Session at CASA, 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Call 250-642-5152 to register.
- Knitting Circle at the library, 6:30 to 8:00 PM. Free, drop-in, all levels or beginners welcome!
Wednesday, February 27
- SFRS Parent Discussion group, 9:30 to 11:00. Topic: Hop and Move.
- Toonie skate at SEAPARC, 10:00 to 11:00 AM. Children 4 and under free. Cost does not include skate rental.
- Prenatal Classes through SFRS, 6:30 to 8:30 PM at CASA. Group classes for pregnant women and a partner. $100 (subsidy available). Call Teresa to register: 250-642-5152.
Thursday, February 28
- CANCELLED: SFRS Young Parents’ Drop-in Playgroup at CASA, 12:30 to 2:00 PM
- Toonie swim at SEAPARC, 12:00 to 1:00 PM. Children 4 and under free.
Friday, March 1
- Coast Capital Free Swim at SEAPARC, 5:00 to 7:45 PM.
- Teen Drop-in for ages 13-17, 7:00 to 10:00 PM at the Sooke Community Hall (2037 Shields Road), put on by SEAPARC staff. Free! Pool, music, ping pong, guitar hero and more. Free snacks included!
- Family Hockey at SEAPARC, 7:00 to 8:15 PM. Helmets required and youth should have full hockey gear.
Saturday, March 2
- Kindergym at SEAPARC, for ages 1-5, $3, 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Fun Factor Swim at SEAPARC, 1:00 to 3:30 PM.
Sunday, March 3