**Every weekday morning there is Strong Start at John Muir School from 9:15-12:15.**
Monday, February 18
- SFRS Parent and Preschooler Drop-in (25 months – 6 years old) at CASA, 9:30 to 11:00 AM.
- Parent and Child Stick & Puck Hockey at SEAPARC, 1:00 to 2:30 PM. Bring skates, gloves, and a caged helmet. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tuesday, February 19
- Moms’ Bible Study group meets at Sooke Baptist Church (7110 West Coast Road), 9:30 to 11:00 AM. Kids welcome – toys provided. You don’t have to attend Sooke Baptist Church to come!
- Baby Talk (for ages 0 – 12 months) through VIHA at the CASA building, 10:00 to 11:30. Topic: Signing for Babies.
- Toonie skate at SEAPARC, 11:15 AM to 1:00 PM. Children 4 and under free. Cost does not include skate rental.
- Art in the Afternoon with Kelly, 7160 Francis Road, 3:00 to 4:00 PM, for 3- to 5-year-olds. More info here.
- Youth Clinic at West Coast Family Medical Clinic, 4:00 to 6:30 PM.
- The Power of Positive Parenting (Triple P) Group Session at CASA, 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Call 250-642-5152 to register.
- Knitting Circle at the library, 6:30 to 8:00 PM. Free, drop-in, all levels or beginners welcome!
Wednesday, February 20
- SFRS Parent Discussion group, 9:30 to 11:00. Topic: Open Discussion.
- Toonie skate at SEAPARC, 10:00 to 11:00 AM. Children 4 and under free. Cost does not include skate rental.
- Prenatal Classes through SFRS, 6:30 to 8:30 PM at CASA. Group classes for pregnant women and a partner. $100 (subsidy available). Call Teresa to register: 250-642-5152.
Thursday, February 21
- Preschool Storytime at the library, 10:30 AM. Join us for stories, songs, rhymes, fingerplays and more. We’ll celebrate a different theme each week. Plus, every storytime ends with a craft! For approximately ages 3-5; registration required (call the library).
- SFRS Young Parents’ Discussion Group at CASA, includes lunch, 11:00 to 1:30. Topic: Family Communication.
- Toonie swim at SEAPARC, 12:00 to 1:00 PM. Children 4 and under free.
Friday, February 22
- Books for Breakfast storytime at the CASA building, 9:30 AM. For 2-4 year-olds. Kids get to hear a story, have a snack, and get a free book to take home. Contact Jodie to register: 250-580-2252 or email@example.com
- Babytime at the library, 10:30 AM. Come and enjoy rhymes, songs, fingerplays, and stories with your baby. Meet other parents and caregivers and share your experiences. For babies aged 0 to 18 months; registration required (call the library).
- Pro-D-Day Toonie Skate at SEAPARC for all ages, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. $2.
- Head Start Music Program through SFRS at CASA. 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM. For 4- and 5-year-olds. Music-based activities – singing, moving, listening, and instruments. Every second Friday. Call 250-642-5152 to register.
- Teen Drop-in for ages 13-17, 7:00 to 10:00 PM at the Sooke Community Hall (2037 Shields Road), put on by SEAPARC staff. Free! Pool, music, ping pong, guitar hero and more. Free snacks included!
- Family Hockey at SEAPARC, 7:00 to 8:15 PM. Helmets required and youth should have full hockey gear.
- Late Night Teen Swim at SEAPARC, ages 11 to 17, 9:00 to 10:30 PM. Come and hang, chill, listen to some bumping music, and have fun with your friends. Sorry, no adults. This month: Wipeout!
Saturday, February 23
- Kindergym at SEAPARC, for ages 1-5, $3, 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Fun Factor Swim at SEAPARC, 1:00 to 3:30 PM.
Sunday, February 24