**Every weekday morning there is Strong Start at John Muir School from 9:15-12:15.**
Monday, January 21
- SFRS Parent and Baby/Toddler Drop-in (0 – 24 months old) at CASA, 9:30 to 11:00 AM.
Tuesday, January 22
- Toonie skate at SEAPARC, 11:15 AM to 1:00 PM. Children 4 and under free.
- Baby Talk (for ages 0 – 12 months) through VIHA at the CASA building, 10:00 to 11:30.
- Youth Clinic at West Coast Family Medical Clinic, 4:00 to 6:30 PM.
Wednesday, January 23
- SFRS Parent Discussion group, 9:30 to 11:00. Topic: Hop and Move.
- Toonie skate at SEAPARC, 10:00 to 11:00 AM. Children 4 and under free.
Thursday, January 24
- SFRS Young Parents’ Discussion Group at CASA, includes lunch, 11:00 to 1:30. Topic: Open Discussion.
- Preschool Storytime at the library, 10:30 AM. Join us for stories, songs, rhymes, fingerplays and more. We’ll celebrate a different theme each week. Plus, every storytime ends with a craft! For approximately ages 3-5; registration required (call the library).
- Toonie swim at SEAPARC, 12:00 to 1:00 PM. Children 4 and under free.
Friday, January 25
- Books for Breakfast storytime at the CASA building, 9:30 AM. For 2-4 year-olds. Kids get to hear a story, have a snack, and get a free book to take home. Contact Jodie to register: 250-580-2252 or email@example.com
- Babytime at the library, 10:30 AM. Come and enjoy rhymes, songs, fingerplays, and stories with your baby. Meet other parents and caregivers and share your experiences. For babies aged 0 to 18 months; registration required (call the library).
- Celebrate Family Literacy: A Drop-In Storytime at the library, 2:00 to 2:45 PM. Family Literacy Day takes place across Canada annually on January 27 to celebrate adults and children reading and learning together. Visit the library for a special family storytime featuring fun, hands-on literacy activities, stories, a craft and more! You’ll also discover lots of great ideas on how to make literacy an enjoyable and worthwhile part of your daily lives. For children and their families; no registration required.
- Free swim at SEAPARC, 5:00 to 7:45 PM. Sponsored by Coast Capital.
- Teen Drop-in for ages 13-17, 7:00 to 10:00 PM at the Sooke Community Hall (2037 Shields Road), put on by SEAPARC staff. Free! Pool, music, ping pong, guitar hero and more. Free snacks included!
- Late Night Teen Swim at SEAPARC, ages 11 to 17, 9:00 to 10:30 PM. Come and hang, chill, listen to some bumping music, and have fun with your friends. Sorry, no adults. This month: Nice ‘n’ Bright event.
Saturday, January 26
- Kindergym at SEAPARC, for ages 1-5, $3, 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Fun Factor Swim at SEAPARC, 1:00 to 3:30 PM.
Sunday, January 27