**Every weekday morning there is Strong Start at John Muir School from 9:15-12:15.**
Monday, January 14
- SFRS Parent and Preschooler Drop-in (25 months – 6 years old) at CASA, 9:30 to 11:00 AM.
Tuesday, January 15
- Toonie skate at SEAPARC, 11:15 AM to 1:00 PM. Children 4 and under free.
- Baby Talk (for ages 0 – 12 months) through VIHA at the CASA building, 10:00 to 11:30.
- Youth Clinic at West Coast Family Medical Clinic, 4:00 to 6:30 PM.
Wednesday, January 16
- SFRS Parent Discussion group, 9:30 to 11:00. Topic: Open Discussion.
- Toonie skate at SEAPARC, 10:00 to 11:00 AM. Children 4 and under free.
Thursday, January 17
- Preschool Storytime at the library, 10:30 AM. Join us for stories, songs, rhymes, fingerplays and more. We’ll celebrate a different theme each week. Plus, every storytime ends with a craft! For approximately ages 3-5; registration required (call the library).
- SFRS Young Parents’ Drop-in Playgroup at CASA, 12:30 to 2:00 PM.
- Toonie swim at SEAPARC, 12:00 to 1:00 PM. Children 4 and under free.
Friday, January 18
- Babytime at the library, 10:30 AM. Come and enjoy rhymes, songs, fingerplays, and stories with your baby. Meet other parents and caregivers and share your experiences. For babies aged 0 to 18 months; registration required (call the library).
- Teen Drop-in for ages 13-17, 7:00 to 10:00 PM at the Sooke Community Hall (2037 Shields Road), put on by SEAPARC staff. Free! Pool, music, ping pong, guitar hero and more. Free snacks included!
Saturday, January 19
- Kindergym at SEAPARC, for ages 1-5, $3, 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Fun Factor Swim at SEAPARC, 1:00 to 3:30 PM.
Sunday, January 20