Have I missed anything? Let me know!
**Every weekday morning there is Strong Start at John Muir School from 9:15-12:15.**
Monday, December 3
- Strong Start CANCELLED today
- SFRS Parent and Preschooler Drop-in (25 months – 6 years old) at CASA, 9:30 to 11:00 AM.
Tuesday, December 4
- Final meeting for 2012: Moms’ Bible Study group meets at Sooke Baptist Church (7110 West Coast Road), 9:30 to 11:00 AM. Kids welcome – toys provided. You don’t have to attend Sooke Baptist Church to come!
- Baby Talk (for ages 0 – 12 months) through VIHA at the CASA building, 10:00 to 11:30. Topic: Colic and Crying.
- Youth Clinic at West Coast Family Medical Clinic, 4:00 to 6:30 PM.
Wednesday, December 5
- SFRS Parent Discussion group at CASA, 9:30 to 11:00. Topic: Sexual Health.
Thursday, December 6
- Final 2012 Preschool Storytime at the library, 10:30 AM. Stories, songs, rhymes, fingerplays, puppet shows, and a craft to take home. For approximately ages 3-5; registration required (call the library).
- SFRS Young Parents’ Drop-in Playgroup at CASA, 12:30 to 2:00 PM.
Friday, December 7
- Final 2012 Babytime at the library, 10:30 AM. Share rhymes, songs, fingerplays and stories with your baby. For babies aged 0 to 18 months; registration required (call the library).
- Teen Drop-in for ages 13+, 7:30 to 9:45 PM at the Sooke Community Hall (2037 Shields Road), put on by SEAPARC staff. Free! Pool, music, ping pong, guitar hero and more. Free snacks included!
Saturday, December 8
- Kindergym at SEAPARC, for ages 1-5, $3, 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Fun Factor Swim at SEAPARC from 1-3:30 PM. Games, activities, inflatable slide!
Sunday, December 9
- Santa Parade! Begins at Sooke Elementary School at 3:30 PM and goes west along Sooke Road.