Have I missed anything? Let me know!
**Every weekday morning there is Strong Start at John Muir School from 9:15-12:15.**
Monday, November 19
- SFRS Parent and Preschooler Drop-in (25 months – 6 years old) at CASA, 9:30 to 11:00 AM.
Tuesday, November 20
- Moms’ Bible Study group meets at Sooke Baptist Church (7110 West Coast Road), 9:30 to 11:00 AM. Kids welcome – toys provided. You don’t have to attend Sooke Baptist Church to come!
- Baby Talk (for ages 0 – 12 months) through VIHA at the CASA building, 10:00 to 11:30. Topic: Learning to Talk.
- Youth Clinic at West Coast Family Medical Clinic, 4:00 to 6:30 PM.
- Power of Positive Parenting seminar at CASA by SFRS, 6:30-8:30 PM: Raising a Resilient Child. Free. Snacks are provided and childcare is available. Register by calling 250-642-5152.
Wednesday, November 21
- SFRS Parent Discussion group, 9:30 to 11:00. Topic: National Child Day Skate: meet at SEAPARC.
- National Child Day Skate (free!) at SEAPARC, 10:00-11:00 AM. In partnership with Sooke Family Resource Society, SEAPARC presents a special event to celebrate National Child Day in Sooke. Enjoy a free skate for preschoolers and their caregivers. Snacks, hot chocolate and crafts.
Thursday, November 22
- Preschool Storytime at the library, 10:30 AM. Stories, songs, rhymes, fingerplays, puppet shows, and a craft to take home. For approximately ages 3-5; registration required (call the library).
- SFRS Young Parents’ Drop-in Playgroup at CASA, 12:30 to 2:00 PM.
Friday, November 23
- Babytime at the library, 10:30 AM. Share rhymes, songs, fingerplays and stories with your baby. For babies aged 0 to 18 months; registration required (call the library).
- Toonie Pro-D-Day Skate at SEAPARC, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Toonie Pro-D-Day Swim at SEAPARC, 1:00-3:00 PM.
- Teen Drop-in for ages 13+, 7:30 to 9:45 PM at the Sooke Community Hall (2037 Shields Road), put on by SEAPARC staff. Free! Pool, music, ping pong, guitar hero and more. Free snacks included!
Saturday, November 24
- Kindergym at SEAPARC, for ages 1-5, $3, 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Winter Wipe Out at SEAPARC from 1-3:30 PM. It’s back … but this time it’s winter wipeout! Snow and all! We will have a giant obstacle course set up for your enjoyment. This demanding, hilarious obstacle course is for kids of all ages, but please note that you must be at least 48 inches tall to use our inflatable water slide. Only one contestant can be victorious. Everyone else will wipe out!
Sunday, November 25