Have I missed anything? Let me know!
**Every weekday morning there is Strong Start at John Muir School from 9:15-12:15.**
Monday, October 15
- SFRS Parent and Preschooler Drop-in (25 months – 6 years old) at CASA, 9:30 to 11:00.
Tuesday, October 16
- Baby Talk (for ages 0 – 12 months) through VIHA at the CASA building, 10:00 to 11:30. Topic: Raising Resilient Children.
Wednesday, October 17
- SFRS Parent Discussion group at CASA, 9:30 to 11:00. Topic: Open Discussion.
Thursday, October 18
- Preschool Storytime at the library, 10:30 AM. Stories, songs, rhymes, fingerplays, puppet shows, and a craft to take home. For approximately ages 3-5; registration required (call the library).
- SFRS Young Parents’ Discussion Group at CASA, includes lunch, 11:00 to 1:30. Topic: Body Health.
Friday, October 19
- Babytime at the library, 10:30 AM. Share rhymes, songs, fingerplays and stories with your baby. For babies aged 0 to 18 months; registration required (call the library).
- Toonie Pro-D-Day Skate at SEAPARC, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Toonie Pro-D-Day Swim at SEAPARC, 1:00 to 3:00 PM.
- Teen Drop-in for ages 13+, 7:30 to 9:45 PM at the Sooke Community Hall (2037 Shields Road), put on by SEAPARC staff. Free! Pool, music, ping pong, guitar hero and more. Free snacks included!
Saturday, October 20
- Kindergym at SEAPARC, for ages 1-5, $3, 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Sooke Country Market, on Otter Point Road at Eustace, 10 AM to 2 PM.
- Fun Factor Swim at SEAPARC from 1-3:30 PM. Games, activities, inflatable slide!
Sunday, October 21