Have I missed anything? Let me know!
**Every weekday morning there is Strong Start at John Muir School from 9:15-12:15.**
Monday, September 24
- SFRS Parent and Baby/Toddler Drop-in (0 – 24 months old) at CASA, 9:30 to 11:00.
Tuesday, September 25
- Baby Talk (for ages 0 – 12 months) through VIHA at the CASA building, 10:00 to 11:30. Topic: Breastfeeding.
Wednesday, September 26
- SFRS Parent Discussion group at CASA, 9:30 to 11:00. Topic: Hop and Move.
Thursday, September 27
- Preschool Storytime at the library, 10:30 AM. Stories, songs, rhymes, fingerplays, puppet shows, and a craft to take home. For approximately ages 3-5; registration required (call the library).
- SFRS Young Parents’ Drop-in Playgroup at CASA, 12:30 to 2:00 PM.
Friday, September 28
- Babytime at the library, 10:30 AM. Share rhymes, songs, fingerplays and stories with your baby. For babies aged 0 to 18 months; registration required (call the library).
- Free swim at SEAPARC, 5:00 to 7:45 PM, sponsored by Coast Capital Savings.
- Teen Drop-in for ages 13+, 7:30 to 9:45 PM at the Sooke Community Hall (2037 Shields Road), put on by SEAPARC staff. Free! Pool, music, ping pong, guitar hero and more. Free snacks included!
- Late Night Teen Swim at SEAPARC, ages 13 to 17, 9:00 to 10:30 PM.
Saturday, September 29
- Sooke Breastfeeding Challenge, 10:30 AM at the Reading Room Cafe (next to Western Foods). Come latch on and celebrate National Breastfeeding Week! See here for more info.
- Kindergym at SEAPARC, for ages 1-5, $3, 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Sooke Country Market, on Otter Point Road at Eustace, 10 AM to 2 PM.
- National Sports Day at SEAPARC from 1-3:30 PM. Aquatic sports such as water polo and underwater hockey; colouring contest with a prize of a free set of swimming lessons. Pick up a colouring sheet at the front desk.
Sunday, September 30