Looking for something to do in Sooke this week? Here’s some ideas!
**Every weekday morning there is Strong Start at John Muir School from 9:15-12:15**
Monday, October 24
- SFRS Parent and child drop-in from 9:30-11am (parents and toddlers under 2 years old). This program is at the CASA Building.
- Sooke Library – Bring in your carved pumpkins from now until October 29th to help decorate the library. On Halloween the pumpkins will be judged in adult, teen and childs’ categories.
Tuesday, October 25
- Baby Talk through VIHA at the CASA building. This week there is a Halloween Party and fire safety talk. It runs from 10-11:30am and is for parents and infants 0-12 months.
Wednesday, October 26
- SFRS Parent Discussion group at CASA. From 9:30-11am there will be a Halloween Costume Party. Come show off your little ghosts and goblins!
Thursday, October 27
- Young Parents’ drop-in playgroup from 12:30-2pm through SFRS at the CASA building.
- Preschool Story time at the Sooke Library from 10:30-11am. Registration is required for this program.
Friday, October 28
- Family drop-in swim at Seaparc from 3:30-7:45.
- Halloween Pool Party from 8-9:45pm at Seaparc for kids in grade 6 or older (regular drop-in rates apply).
- Babytime at the Sooke Library from 10:30-11am. This is a program especially for babies aged 0-18 months that teaches rhymes, songs, fingerplays and stories. Registration is required for this program.
Saturday, October 29
- Kindergym at Seaparc from 10:30-noon.
- Fun Factor Swim at Seaparc from 1-3:30pm.
Sunday, October 30
- Sooke Fire Hall Haunted House from 4:30-6:30 for kids under 6 and 6:30-10pm for kids over 6 years old. Tonight there is only the haunted house (on Halloween there is more offered).
- Seaparc will hold a ‘Spooktacular Event’ from 1-3:30 and 6-7:30pm. The pool will be transformed into a pumpkin patch and face painting, pumpkin bobbing and Halloween music. The Haunted House will also be open during this event (all ages).
- Halloween Costume Skate at Seaparc from 2-3:15. Come dressed in your costume and enjoy some Halloween themed games and activities. Open for all ages (regular admission rates apply).